With the threat of a serious storm heading in our direction, the following information is being provided.On a related note, One Call Now is a useful tool to enhance communication with your staff. We use it for weather emergencies, convention information, and wellness program reminders and notifications.
- Please review the attached file for general information relative to preparation for a major storm.
- If, as a result of the storm, normal business operations may be interrupted, information about our status will be available in the following ways.
- Call 301-296-5700 for a recorded message after 6 a.m. Monday thru Friday.
- An e-mail message will be sent to the same persons to which this message is being sent.
- ASHA staff may get information which will be posted on ASHAnet.
- ASHA staff may receive information via our “OneCall Now” notification system if you have previously registered to do so. If you have not registered or you want to check your contact information, please go to the HR Service Center on ASHAnet.
Thank you, in advance, for your understanding and cooperation.
I haven't shared enough about our wonderfully supportive facilities team. If you want to run a good wellness program, you definitely need the help of the staff in your facilities area. I'll devote a post to this one of these days.
Stay safe everyone!
Hurricane Info from the America Red Cross