The first day we heard the following presentations:
- Focused Agenda and Vision for UnitedHealthcare: Gail Boudreaux, Chief Executive Officer, UnitedHealthcare and Executive Vice President, UnitedHealth Group
- Innovation: Unlocking the Future of Healthcare: Karen Piacentini
- Network payment strategies of the Future: Lisa McDonnel, Regional Vice President Network Management
- Employee Education and Engagement Tools: Diane Slayton, Vice President Member Acquisition & Retention Marketing
- Leveraging the Power of Analytics to Maximize the Health of your Employees and your Business: Craig Kurtzweil, Assistant Vice President, Health Analytics
- Healthcare in America: Dr. Reed Tuckson, Executive Vice President and Chief of Medical Affairs (Everyone in America would want UHC to be their healthcare provider if they heard Dr. Tuckson speak.)
- Health Care Lane: Walk through a life-size replica of the website that helps educate individuals on the basics of health care.
- Optum eSync: Learn how our data and unique approach allows us to talk a holistic approach to patient care.
- National Operations Center: Monitor how UnitedHealthcare Operations are prepared to service you in any situation. (I didn't know a call center could be so cool.)
- Innovation Showcase: Experience a few of the tools that helped UnitedHealthcare earn the top ranking on FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired List for Innovation in health insurance and managed care.
Many thanks to Matt Kurtz, Eugenia Perna, Linda Crandall, Rich Perrier, Chris Mullins, Seung Baick and all the folks at UHC who put the customer forum together. You've made me feel confident in our selection of UHC.